I could never name all the hairstyles there are. Some people like their hair long and some like it short or even bald and there are people who like it every length in between. The kind of hairstyle you want will change, sometimes every day.
If your hair is medium or long you can put it in one ponytail or two ponytails. Or as many ponytails as you want to make.
You can take three strands of hair and cross the left one over the middle one and then the right one over the middle one and on and on until you get to the bottom of your hair. That is called a braid. You can put as many of those as you want in your hair too. Or you can braid a ponytail like my mom did. She called those goobs and I'm wearing them in my SIXTH GRADE PICTURE!
You can wrap your hair up in a bun.
You can put a barrette in it.
You can push it back in a headband.
You can curl it or straighten it. Or you can straighten it and THEN curl it like Auntie Gigi does.
You can make it different colors.
Endless, I'm telling you.
![]() |
| I think I would like braids |


No comments:
Post a Comment