Before computers and smart phones, people used to communicate by writing letters and sending them in the mail.
![]() |
| Writing a letter to Great-Gramma |
You have to pay for a letter by buying a stamp and sticking it in the upper right-hand corner. A tradition I always heard is that if you turn the stamp upside down, it means "I love you."
After you write your letter you put it in an envelope and put the stamp on. The right way to address an envelope is like this:
When your envelope is addressed and stamped, take it to the post office or put it in your mailbox and put up the flag for the mailman to pick it up and take it to the post office. Then it travels to its destination.
![]() |
| Lulu is washing my jammies AGAIN....cuz I pooped my jammies AGAIN. Now I'm just sitting here with my toes curled into these 3 month snappy jammies looking like a busted can of biscuits. |





No comments:
Post a Comment